Romance - Il forum dei Romanzi Rosa

Michelle Willingham ospite del forum!, 4/5/6 Giugno

« Older   Newer »
Miraphora
view post Posted on 26/5/2008, 21:48 by: Miraphora

Group:
Administrator

CITAZIONE (friederike @ 26/5/2008, 14:08)
No! :20: Uffa io sono via per l'intero ponte, ti lascio le mie domande e leggerò le risposte al ritorno. Spero di averle tradotte bene :14: . Se puoi controllarle Mira mi faresti una cortesia, oltre che evitare una figuraccia :24: .

1)I have read on the uo situated that it is to the working of the “The Warrior King”, the last one of the series of the McEgan siblings. Since I have appreciated a lot the two previous novels I ask to them if we will have the possibility to read it also in Italy?
It can seem a discounted question but often the “series” in Italy do not come concluded.

2)On its situated one I always read from its biography that to write is a passion that it has since small, but that only hour has transformed it in a job.
Qual' is the first council that it would give to a young author?

Since not there will be the next aim week heart thanks for the availability Michelle.
The McEgan siblings have been involved me since the first lines, in particular Patrick, of which I attend with enthusiasm the history.
Therefore I augur myself soon of being able to read to others its novels.
Good bye Friederike

Mi sa che facciamo prima se me le metti anche in italiano. :04:

Stephy don't worry anche io non ho letto nulla di suo, ma ci sono tante domande generali che si possono fare :31:

Web  Top
58 replies since 18/5/2008, 11:26   1344 views